- $3.00 off Brilliant Basics™ Baby’s First Blocks
- $2.00 off Rock-a-Stack Toy
- $3.00 off Brilliant Basics™ Corn Popper Toy
When you add 3 to your cart, you can use coupon code 67257 for an additional 20% off, dropping the price to just $23.38 + tax for 48 K-cups! That is just under 49¢ per k-cup which is a good price for this brand!
If you don’t want to order 3 boxes, the code is good on any break room purchase of $25 or more so browse around…They have lots of markdowns on items like cleaning wipes, garbage bags, and toilet paper!
Shipping should be free or you can select in-store pick up.
In the market for a tablet? Today’s Deal of the Day on Amazon is $100 off the Kindle Fire HDX 7″ with Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, 16 GB! Regularly $329, it’s $229 today!
If you need a printer, you can snag the Epson – Expression Premium XP-600 Wireless Small-in-One Printer for only $64.99 (Retail $149.99) with free shipping today only from Best Buy!
•Epson Expression Premium XP-600 Wireless Small-in-One Printer
•5 Claria Premium 273 ink cartridges (black, photo black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
•Software CD-ROM and drivers
Here are the deals available at Walgreens this week. Walgreens now has a new Balance Rewards program – You will need to make sure to sign up in-store or online
Local Walgreens stores offer a military discount on Fridays when you show your ID at checkout ! You will get an additional 15% your purchase and 20% off Walgreens, W, and Nice! brand items! (There are some exclusions like alcohol and tobacco).Not local? Be sure to ask your store if/when they offer the extra savings!
The only time you will need to alter a deal for the discount is when a specific purchase amount is required to earn Balance Rewards Points or a Register Reward. For example if you need to purchase $20 worth of Sunscreen to get $5.00 in Balance Rewards Points, you’ll need to make sure you are at $20 AFTER the 15% discount. It does not affect quantity purchase: So if you have to purchase 2 sunscreens to get $5.00 in Balance Rewards Points the discount does not affect you getting your points.
Keep in mind that if you find a sale item out of stock you can ask for a rain check. There are no rain checks on Register Rewards or Balance Rewards Points though.
Keep in mind the following rules at Walgreens:
1. You can not have more Manufacturer’s Coupons than items. (This is one use for fillers.)
2. If an item is on sale w/an in-ad coupon you have to ask the cashier to scan the coupon in the ad to get the sale price.
3. If you are paying with Register Rewards, you need to make sure your total is more than the amount of the reward. (This is another place where fillers come in handy.)
4. Always give your coupons in the following order: Manufacturer’s, Store, then Register Rewards. (You can give your RRs before Store coupons too, but I like to wait to make sure my total is right.)
5. You will not earn Balance Rewards if you pay for Balance Rewards eligible items with your Balance Rewards – You can pay for Register Rewards items with your points and still earn Register Rewards though.
1,000 points = $1
5,000 points= $5
10,000 points= $10
30,000 points= $35
40,000 points= $50
Walgreens store coupons are listed in red and can be stacked with a manufacturer’s coupon for more savings.
IMPORTANT: Walgreens recently implemented a coupon policy change. You can read the full policy HERE, but see below for the major changes:
1. Walgreens will no longer accept coupons that are greater than the value of an item. In the past, they would adjust the coupon down. Now it will just be refused.
2. Walgreens will not accept coupons on items that are made free by an in-store promotion. In the past, you could use 2 coupons on a buy one, get one free sale. Now you can only use a coupon on the full price item. It does say that coupons can not apply to any item made free in any offer so I am assuming this also means you cannot use a $1/2 coupon on a B1G1 Free sale anymore.
Now through 8/30/14, earn 50 points for every dollar you spend in beauty and personal care! Just scan the coupon once during the promo period and you’ll earn with every purchase!
Get a $2 RR wyb (1) Reach Complete Care Triple Angle, Advanced Design, or Total Care Toothbrushes, 1-2pk- $2.99
$2/1 Reach Toothbrushes, exp. 8/16/14 (SS 05/04/14)
$1/1 Reach Toothbrush, exp. 8/16/14 (SS 05/04/14)
Final Price= FREE
***Save an additional 45¢ with military discount = Free +45¢ MM [Read more...]
It’s available again! Right now you can get a One-Year Sam’s Club Plus Membership, a $20 Gift Card and Three Food Vouchers for Only $45 ($91 Value)! This deal is available to new members only and is not valid for renewals.
The Deal includes:
-One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value)
-Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
-$20 gift card valid for any in-club, online or fuel purchases
-Four Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable at the time of membership activation through Monday, October 27, 2014 (a $26.23 value), including:
-Sliced oven-roast turkey (22 oz. – $7.98 value)
-Ciabatta rolls (8 ct. – $3.99 value)
-Black bean five-layer dip (28 oz. – $7.98 value)
-Apple pie (10” – $6.28 value)
-As an added bonus, all new Sam’s Club members will receive $80 in special members-only savings on select popular items.¹ These savings are valid 30 days after membership activation.
Fine print: Expires Oct 27th, 2014. Limit 1 per person. Redeem in-club only. New members only. Not valid for renewals. Must be 18 or older. Not valid until 7/23/14. Must activate within 90 days of purchase; membership expires 1 year from voucher activation date.