Yesterday I posted about my savings resolutions for 2012 HERE and I will be going into detail on some of these goals over the next month. One of my goals this year is to maximize my extra online earnings over the course of the year and evaluate the programs I am using to see which ones are giving me the most for my time. Let’s face it, we all are busy and don’t have hours to spend clicking offers, buttons or playing games so when picking rewards sites, we want to use the ones with the best payout.
I am going to start with Swagbucks because out of all of the rewards and survey sites I use, I feel it gives me the biggest payout for the least effort. Of course the more effort you put in, the more you will get out, but if you are looking for something that requires very little, Swagbucks is an awesome site. My favorite reward is the $5 Amazon e-card for only 450 Swagbucks, but they offer a lot of different payout options including paypal. You can head over HERE to sign up and then read below for how to earn.
Searching–The easiest way to earn with Swagbucks is to use it to “search”. For example, instead of typing in Facebook.com, I type in Facebook and click on the link that pops up. You generally can earn bucks once in the morning and once in the evening so I will search until I get bucks and then just enter pages as normal. While some searches earn big bucks (especially on Fridays), I would say the average is about 8 SB each time so 16 per day. (So you would earn at least one $5 gift card per month just by doing things you do normally!)
To start searching one you sign up install the Toolbar or Swagbucks Plug-in for your favorite browser. I use Chrome so it is very easy and really makes no difference in the operating speed of my computer! You then will use Swagbucks to “search” until you earn bucks. The instructions for downloading your browser’s plug-in can be found HERE.
You can also earn 4 easy bucks per day by doing the following:
(See image on right)
1. Answer the daily poll question (1 SB)
2. Follow the NOSO path. I never read of complete any of the offers, I just click skip or see next offer until the box pops up for me to enter the captcha (2 SB)
3. Click on Trusted Surveys. you don’t have to take one, just visit the page and you will get the reward. (1 SB)
Other Ways to Earn
1. Play the Swagbucks games (or have your kids do it!) I let my son play the games for about 20 minutes and usually earn 4 that way. (You earn 2 after every 2 or 3 plays.)
3. Watch Swagbucks TV. I actually turn on the videos while I am doing other things in another tab and go back to them once my Swagmeter goes up and I start the next video. 10 videos = 3 SB.
4. Buy your groupon deals through Swagbucks. If you are buying them anyway, why not make an extra 160 SB for doing so?
5. You can also do tasks, print coupons and more! It just depends how bored/motivated you are!
Head over HERE to start earning!
Want to get all the deals straight to your inbox? Sign up here to get posts via email.
view my disclosure policy