As I have mentioned previously, there is a new savings program available called Checkout 51. One think I love about this particular program is that it does not require you to have a mobile device and you can upload your receipts straight from your computer! Unlike programs like Ibotta, SavingStar, and Shopkick, Checkout51 works at ALL retailers! Every week, you will receive new offers on Thursday and they will be valid through the following Wednesday!
Here is how to use Checkout 51 (from your computer):
1) Go to the Checkout51 site and log in to your account to view all of the current offers. Purchase the items in store and then log-in to your account.
2) After purchasing the products, click on the upload receipt button below the offers.
3) Take a photo of your receipt with your camera, smart phone or tablet. Or you can use your scanner. If your receipt is too long for one photo, you can attach multiple photos. Makes sure the image is clear and that you capture the entire receipt.
4) Once you’ve taken all of your photos, click on upload your receipt photo. repeat for each image of your receipt and then click done.
5) After loading your receipt image, select which offers are on that receipt.
6) Click finish and wait for your cash to be deposited in to your account! It can take up to 24 hours, but mine has usually taken less than an hour to show up!
Stay tuned for a preview of the upcoming offers each week!