I have been highlighting some of my favorite site for earning money online and if you have missed any of the posts you can catch up by visiting the links below. Surveys are an easy way to make a little cash online and one of my favorite companies is taking on new members again! I am a member of several survey panels and have been taking surveys for companies when time permits for a little over 4 years now.
Another one of my 5 favorite survey companies is Valued Opinions. I like that they pay in cash for each survey so there are no point conversions to worry about and you can earn up to $5 per survey although most of the ones I get are $2 each, but that is actually a good amount of money for a survey! As you can see above I already have $12 in my account and another $2 survey waiting for me. When you reach $20 you can request a payout in the form of a gift card. My two favorite choices are the Visa e-code and the Amazon e-code.
Registering is free (you should never pay to take surveys) and easy and usually takes 5 minutes or less to complete. Once you submit the registration form, they will send an email to the email address with which you registered. Then, simply log into your email account, click on the activation button contained within the welcome email and you’re ready to get started! If you are interested in trying it out you can head over HERE to register.
Saving in 2012: Earning Money Online (Synovate Surveys)
Saving in 2012: Earning Money Online (Ipsos Surveys)
Saving in 2012: Earning Cash Online (Superpoints)
Saving in 2012: Earning More Online (Swagbucks)
Earn Rewards: Nielsen Home Scan
Here are some things to look for when deciding if you should use a survey site:
1. How do earn for surveys? You want to focus on sites that pay cash per survey (or in points that have a cash value.) It is fine if they offer sweepstakes in addition to the points, but don’t waste your time on sites that only offer “chances” to win in exchange for your time.
2. How much do you earn? You are not going to get rich taking surveys, but your time is worth something so make sure the payout is worth the time spent answering the questions. Most companies pay at least .50 per 10 minutes the survey takes. There is also variation on most sites.
3. How often are you actually qualifying for the surveys? Most of the time you will receive survey invitations in your email and you have to complete a qualifier to see if they still need someone that is you gender/age/nationality/income level, etc.,. Some companies will send you a ton of qualifiers, but you never actually qualify for the survey. Some companies will give you rewards for completing the qualifier so that is a nice bonus.
4. What is the pay out level? I prefer sites that have a payout level of $20 or less (preferably $5 or $10). If a site requires you to earn more than $20 to redeem your earnings it may not be the best to use.
5. What do you earn? I only do surveys for cash or gift cards. If a company offers prizes instead I do not waste my time. You know what you want to earn, but before putting in a lot of time to earn, you will want to make sure you are working towards something that has value for you.